首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Trina, will you marry me?

Trina,你愿意嫁给我吗?

bYes! Yes! And yes! Jared ,of course I’ll marry you!

愿意,我愿意。Jared,我会嫁给你。

a Oh,Babe, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I can’t wait for all the adventures we’re going to have, for all the fights and the laughter. I can’t wait to grow old and wrinkly with you.

亲爱的,我迫不及待想和你共度余生。我期待那些一起要经历的冒险,以及所有的飞行和笑声。我等不及想和你你一起变老。

bOh, Jared! I can’t wait for our wedding! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve already chosen a date! Six months from now in the summer! Melissa saw you buying the ring last month so I’ve had plenty of time to start planning!

Jared,我真想马上举行婚礼。我希望你不介意,我已经选了结婚的日子。距现在6个月的夏季,Melissa看见你上个月买了戒指,所以我有很多时间去计划婚礼。

a She what?

她怎么了?

bOh don’t worry, sweetie, I didn’t know when you were going to propose. It was still a nice surprise! As I was saying, I’ve got it all planned out. There’s almost nothing left to do! I wrote up our guest list and we will have roughly four hundred guests attending.

亲爱的,别担心,我不知道你什么时候会求婚。对我来说真是个惊喜。正像我所说的,我把一切都计划好了。几乎没有什么事要去做。我已经写了需要邀请客人的名单,大概有四百名客人要参加我们的婚礼。

a Four hundred?

四百人?

bNo need to sweat it. My parents agreed to pay for most of the wedding, which is going to be low-budget anyway. So roughly four hundred people, which means that the hall at Northwood Heights will be our reception venue. I thought it would be nice if we had the wedding at your parents’church and my uncle of course would be officiating. We’ll meet with him soon for some pre-wedding counseling. The music for the wedding ceremony was a no-brainer. My step-sister and her string quartet will take care of that. My cousin will be the official photographer. I thought it would also be nice if his daughter could sing a solo. Did you know that she’s going to be a professional opera singer?

别紧张。我的父母同意支付婚礼的大部分花销,那样我们的花销就会低得多。大概会有四百人,那意味着所有Northwood 山庄的地方都会作宾客接待处。我想如果在你父母的那个教堂举行婚礼,我的叔父来主持婚礼,那会很好。我们要快点见他来请教些婚礼前的准备事宜。婚礼仪式的音乐无很简单。我的姐姐和她的乐团回来演奏。我的表弟会作正式的摄影师。如果他的女儿能来个独唱那就更好了。你知道吗她要成为专业的舞剧歌手?

a Ah...

bAnd then of course the ladies at the church would love to be our caterers for the banquet and we’ll get the Youth Group to serve us. I was thinking that your friend’s band could be our entertainment for the night. though they might have to tone it down a bit. Or we could hire a DJ. Your sister’s husband could get us a discount with that company that does the decor at weddings. what’s their name again? I was thinking that we could have an island paradise-themed wedding and our theme color would be a soothing blue like Aquamarine. And there will be a huge seashell on the wall behind the podium where we’ll make our toasts! What do you think of small packages of drink mixes for our wedding favors? Who else am I missing? Oh, your uncle could be our florist and his wife could make our wedding cake!

教堂的女士们会准备婚礼宴席,我们会请Youth Group来服务。我想你朋友的乐队在晚上能带来些乐子,虽然他们水平可能一般。或者我们雇DJ。在做婚礼装饰时,你妹妹的丈夫可以让那个公司给我们些折扣。他们叫什么名字?我正在想可以办一个欢乐岛主题饿婚礼,主题颜色可以像Aquamarine那样的平和的蓝色。在祝酒礼台后面的墙上挂一个巨大的海贝,你认为用小包装的混合饮料做小礼物如何?我有什么没提到吗?对了,你叔叔可以做花匠。他妻子能为我们做婚礼蛋糕。

a Wow.

哇。

bSee? It’s going to be wonderful! Oh this wedding is going to be everything I ever dreamed of.

明白了?婚礼会很棒,这个婚礼会有我梦想的一切。

a If I survive the next six months.

如果6个月后我还能活着的话。

浏览:2638收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏
讲解:

1.write up 写文章赞扬;详细记载;补写
例句:
A friendly critic write up the acting of the leading player
一位友善的评论家写文章称赞主要演员们的表演。

2.pay for 支付,承担
例句:
I’ll give you double pay for working overtime.
你加班我付你双倍工钱。

3.get a discount 获得折扣
例句: 
I'm afraid you can't get a discount but you can apply for a coach card.
恐怕不能给你折扣了,但你可以申请长途公共汽车证。
 共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......