首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Veronica, wait! Come on, honey, get back in the car. Let’s talk it over, okay?

Veronica,等一下!亲爱的,过来,进到车里来。我们仔细讨论下这件事,行吗?

bNo! I’m tired of your lies! I don’t know who you are anymore!

不!我厌倦了你的谎言。我不再认识你。

a Veronica. It’s me, the man that has and always will love you. I’m sorry that I’ve lied to you. Believe me, it’s been so hard for me as well, and time and again, I’ve thought of coming clean. But, I couldn’t put you or my mission at risk. It’s all over now. My assignment is complete and now I have to go back to India.

Veronica.,是我,哪个一如既往爱着你的人。很抱歉我向你撒谎了。相信我,这对我来说也是煎熬。我曾想如实告诉你。但是我不想将你或我的任务置于危险境地。现在一切都结束了。我的任务完成了,我必须回到印度。

bWhat? Are you kidding? Is there anything else I should know before I never see you again? How could you deceive me like that?

什么?你在开玩笑嘛?在我再也见不到你之前,还有其它的事瞒着我吗?你怎么能如此欺骗我?

a Yes... Veronica...I know that this isn’t the best time and that you probably hate me right now but, I want to be completely forthright with you. I know deep in my heart that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Veronica... will you marry me? Come with me to India,baby, I can’t make up for everything that’s happened, but I can promise you my undying love. I will be the most devoted husband, and I will cherish you always.

Veronica,我知道现在不是解释的最佳时间,你现在可能十分恨我,但是我想对你开诚布公。我知道在我内心深处你是我遇到的最美的人。Veronica,嫁给我好吗?和我一起去印度吧!亲爱的,对于已经发生的事,我无法弥补,但是我发誓我对你的爱是永恒的。我一定会是最忠实的丈夫,我将永远珍视你。

bSteven...I can’t just leave everything at the drop of a hat! With everything t hat has happened between us, I just don’t know you any more. I just can’t build a relationship on a foundation of lies.I do love you but... I can’t go with you.I’m sorry... I love you...

Steven……我不能现在就走。想想发生在我们之间的事,我不再了解你。我不能在谎言的基础上和你确定关系。我确实爱你,但是我不能和你一起走。很抱歉……我爱你……

a This is the last call for flight eight one five from Los Angeles to Hyderabad.

从洛杉矶飞往海得拉巴的815航班即将起飞。

bI’m sorry ,sir, we can’t wait any longer you must board the plane. Are you waiting for someone?

很抱歉,现在,我们不能再等了,你必须马上登机。你在等人吗?

a I was but, I don’t think she is coming...

我是在等人,但我不认为她回来。

浏览:2499收藏:0好评:0 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏
1. time and again 时不时的
例句:
We'll run into that time and again.  
这个问题我们还会时不时地碰到。 

2. at the drop of a hat 立刻
例句:
You can't expect me to move my home at the drop of a hat.  
你别指望我说搬家就搬家.  

3.undying love 无穷无尽的爱
例句:
I was never needed to prove my undying love through a glorious act of self-sacrifice.  
我从来不需要通过一次绚丽的自我牺牲来展示我坚贞而永恒的爱。
 共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......