首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Oh, George, what a beautiful day it is today! The sun is hot and there are just a few clouds scattered here and there! What a perfect day to be at the beach! The kids are going to have so much fun! And we’ll be able to relax in the sun while they’re playing.

乔治,多好的天啊!阳光充足,只有些散落的云。这是去海滩的好日子。孩子们会有很多乐趣。当他们玩时,我们也能晒下阳光放松下。

bIt does seem like the perfect day! I’m glad we chose to get out of the city and enjoy the nice weather! This looks like the perfect spot! Ok kids, put on your sunscreen while your mom and I set up camp. Here, Mary, help me lay down these beach towels.

看上去确实是个晴天。我很高兴我们选择住在城外并能享受到好天气。这儿看上去是个完美的地方。孩子们,涂些防晒油,你们的妈妈和我搭建帐篷。玛丽,过来,帮我将这些海滩手巾放好。

a There we go. Can you help me with the umbrella? Perfect.

我们走了,你能帮我弄下太阳伞吗?太好了。

bOk kids, here’sa beach ball and a Frisbee, a pail and a shovel. I want to see an impressive sandcastle by the time we leave. Don’t stray too far. Wait! Leave your sandals here or put on your wet shoes.

孩子们,这有沙滩球和飞盘,提桶和铲子。当我们离开时,我想看到一个令人印象深刻的沙堡。不要走得太远。等下,将你们的凉鞋留在这儿,床上你们的湿鞋。

a And stay in the shallow area. I don’t want to see you go any farther than that sandbar! It’s too deep out there and we didn’t bring your floaties.

呆在水浅出,你们最远不要超过那个沙洲。那里太深了,而且我们没将你们的救生圈带来。

bYou’re back already? The water was too cold, huh? I’ll tell you a secret. Do you see that small pool of water over there? It’ll be warmer in there. Go see if you can find some seashells or catch some minnows.

你这么快就回来了?水太凉了吗?我告诉你一个秘密。你看到那边的小水坑了吗?那里会暖和一点儿。去那边或许你还能找到些海贝或者小鱼什么的。

a What is that? A jellyfish? Jeremy, put that down right now! It could sting you!

那是什么?海蜇?Jeremy,快把它放下,它可能蜇你。

bAh! Not on me! Ow!

别放在我身上。啊!

浏览:2801收藏:0好评:2 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-21
打印纠错收藏

共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......