首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I understand we will need seven air conditioning units on the two floors.That's what you think, yes?

我了解我们需要七部空调机在两个楼面。你是这个意思,对吧?

bYes. You could use five or six units.But five or six wouldn't be very efficient. I recommend seven.

是的。你可以装五到六部。但五到六部会不够,所以我建议七部。

a And if we take the Decker units you suggested, what would the price be?

还有我们如果用你建议的戴格牌,会是多少钱?

bLet me calculate the price for you.I can give you a 15% discount if you buy the seven units.Let's see here. Your total would be 5929 dollars.

让我算一下。如果你一次购买七部,我可以给你百分之十五的折扣。让我看一下,你的总数是五千九百二十九美元整。

a Isn't there any way we can get central air conditioning in this building?

我们可以在这栋建筑装设中央空调系统吗?

bAs I said, it is possible, but it would be much more expensive.I think it would be at least 12000 dollars to do a complete system.

就像我说的,是可行的,但是会花费很多。我想会需要一万二千美元才能完成一个系统。

a That's too much. We need to use the separate units, I guess.

那真是太多了。我们必须要分开的装置,我想。

bIt's more practical, and the new units really are very quiet.Your customers won't even notice them.

在实用性方面,新的装置也会比较安静。你的顾客根本不会感觉到它的存在。

a So you say we can do it for 6000 dollars.

所以你说我们可以在六千美元以内完工。

bYes, that's for the units.Installation would probably be another 700 to 1000 dollars.But it depends on the time spent, of course.

是的,只有装置的费用。安装费大约是七百至一千美元。当然是要看所用的时间而定。

a You mean installation isn't included? I'm very surprised.

你的意思是没有包含安装费?我很惊讶。

bNo, Ma'am. Installation isn't included.The price I quoted was just for the units.

不,女士。安装费没有包含在内。我估计的费用是只有装置的费用。

a In Taipei, you know, the company usually installs the things they sell.They don't charge extra.

在台北,你知道,一般公司都安装他们所卖的产品。他们不会额外收费。

bI know that, Ma'am.But they would just raise the price of the units to cover their costs.Here in L.A., installation is charged separately.

我知道,女士。但通常他们都会提高售价来掩饰他们的花费。在洛杉矶,安装费都是分开来收取的。

a Yes, I suppose I should get used to it.But I'm not really willing to spend more than 6000 dollars for this.We haven't even opened yet.

是的,我以为我应该可以习惯这种做法。但我真的没有想要为了安装空调系统花费超过六千美元。我们都还没开张呢。

bI understand, Ma'am.

我了解,女士。

a And the other company that gave me a quote on this said they could do it for 4000 dollars.

而且另一家公司只给我估价四千美元。

bIt's a question of quality, Ma'am.At that price, you would not get good equipment.I've been in this business for almost twenty years. I know what happens.If you don't get quality air conditioning now,you will just have to replace the system after two years.

这是有关品质的问题,女士。而且那种价位,你不会拿到好的装置。我在这一行有将近二十年了。我知道行情,如果你现在不拿品质好的空调机,两年后,你将必须重换这个系统。 

a I will tell you what I can agree to.If you can quote me a price of 6000 dollars, installation included, I can accept.

我可以告诉你什么方面我可以同意。如果你可以给我六千美元的价格,包含安装,我就接受。

bWell.

嗯。

a You do seem like a better company than the other one.So I am willing to pay more than 4000 for you. But I won't pay more than 6000.

你看来好象是比那一家好。所以我愿意给超过四千美元给你们。但我不会花费超过六千美元。

bWell, we don't usually do it, but... I believe we can accommodate you on this.We will do the installation for free. Because we appreciate your business.

嗯,我们通常不会接受这样的,但是...我相信我们这次是可以通融的。我们会免费替你安装,因为我们很感谢你的生意。

a Good. I hope we can arrange the contract as soon as possible.

好。我希望我们可以尽快地安排签约。

浏览:14456收藏:2好评:20 差评:21 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 23 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......