首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a We've got a problem...it looks like we'll need more spotlights on the exhibition booth. The client thinks it's too dark,and they want to add halogen lighting. We've already got 3 sets of track lighting from you guys,do you think you could help us out and throw in some halogens?

我们遇到个问题,好像展览棚还需要更多的聚光灯.那个客户认为光线太暗了,他们想要增加卤素灯.我们已经从你们那里拿了3套轨道灯,你看你们能不能帮帮忙,再额外送一些卤素灯?

bOh...Um...I don't think so. you know the halogen lighting is much more expensive than your track lighting system. Plus I'm going to have to call in some guys to install it for you. That's not going to come cheap.

哦...我看不行.你知道卤素灯比你们的轨道灯照明系统要贵的多.再加上我还要请人给你们安装.那可不是一点儿费用就能办到的.

a But it would only be adding to the existing structure. We're not talking about anything new here...

可是这只是在已有的构架上安装.我们并没有提出什么新的业务......

bIt doesn't matter because we will still have to call the electrician out, and they are union labor. It'll cost you a pretty penny....

跟那个没关系,因为我们还要召集电工,他们是工会的工人,你们得付不少钱...

a How much do you think it would cost?

你认为我们得花多少钱?

bUmmm,I estimate it'll run in the neighborhood of ....$500 per light.

我估计加钱应该在...大约每个灯500美元.

a $500per light?!That's ridiculous!It can't possibly be that expansive!

一个灯500美元?!这太荒唐了!不可能有那么贵!

bIt is,I'll tell you why. We'll have to call in the electrician, he's going to charge overtime now because it's already 5PM, and it will probably take him an hour a light. Plus, the halogen lights take more electricity,so your electrical cost is going to be higher as well.

就有那么贵,我来告诉你原因.我们得请电工,因为现在已经是下午5点多了他们要收取加班费,而且每个灯可能要花一个小时才能安好.此外,卤素灯比较费电,所以你们的电费也要上涨.

a Can't you give me a break on this?We've already spent so much money on lighting,I hate to have to blow so much more on halogens.

你不能给我算便宜点吗?我们已经在照明上花了很多钱了,我不想在卤素灯上在浪费那么多钱.

bNo, that's the cost, and that's what it's going to cost us. We can't go in the hole with this. I am giving you my best price,so take it, or leave it.

不行,那是成本费,也是我们自己掏钱.我们不能为这个亏本.我给你们的是最低价,所以你们要么接受要么放弃.

浏览:3990收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 23 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......