- aI love your little Lulu dolls.How much for a batch of 6,000?
- bFor a batch of 6,000 we would charge two dollars a doll .your total cost would be $12,000.
- aThat’s a little steep for our company.Do you offer any discounts ?
- bWell,we’d like to work with you .If you ordered a larger quantity we could drop the price a little .Can you increase your order to 15,000?
- aHmmm.It wouldn’t be easy ,but if the discount makes it worthwhile ,we can consider it.How much of a discount would that give us?
- bFor order of 12,000 or more we charge only $1.5 a doll. your total cost would be $18,000.
- aSo, for an additional 6,000 dollars,we get twice as many dolls ?That still might be a little hard.Couldn’t you discount it further?We’ve been pricing other suppliers,and this discount might
- bWe do value your business.I think I can offer a further discount –say 5%?
- aI think we can handle that .Let me confirm with my boss and touch base with you again tomorrow.