- aI really hope to reach an agreement with you today that is suitable and beneficial for us both. I've thought through a lot of these details, and I hope we can have a chance to discuss them and resolve any differences this afternoon.
- bLet's get start. What kinds of things do you have in mind? If you let us know the requirements you have from the very beginning, we can work through each one until we can come to an agreement.
- aFirstly, we'd like to discuss a discounted price. If you can give us a discount of 7% on the high volumes orders, we can pay in 60 days.
- bHuh... I think 7% is little high that might be hard to do. How about this? We'll give you a discount of 4%, but you can have 90 days credits.
- aWell, that might be acceptable, if you handle the insurance fees.
- bNo, you have to take care of the insurance. But we are willing to pay the half transport. Can you accept that?
- aWe cover the insurance and half the transport fee, and only have a discount of 4%.
- bBut you'll have 90 days to pay your bill and I'll tell you what... I'll also throw in the discount of 10% on your up front deposit.