- aI’m interested in all kinds of your products, but this time I would like to order some fireworks and mosquito coil incense. Please quote us C.I.F. Rangoon.
- bPlease let us know the quantity required so that we can work out the premium and freight charges.
- aI’m going to place a trial order for 1,000 units of a dozen fireworks and 500 cartons of mosquito coil incense.
- bAll right. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. All the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
- aYour price is reasonable but I wonder if you would give us a discount. You know for the products like yours we usually get 2% or 3% discount from European suppliers.
- bWe usually offer on a net basis only. Many of our clients have been doing very well on this quoted price.
- aDiscounts will more or less encourage us to make every effort to push sales of your products.
- bThe quantity you ordered is much smaller than those of others. If you can manage to boost it a bit, we’ll consider giving you a better discount.
- aAs far as a trial order is concerned, the quantity is by no means small. And generally speaking, we like to profit from a trial order. I hope you’ll be able to meet our requirements.
- bWell, as this is the first deal between us, we agree to give you an one-percent discount as a special encouragement.
- a1%? That’s too low a rate. Could you see your way to increase it to 2%?.
- bI’m afraid we have really made a great concession, and could not go any further.
- aIt seems this is the only proposal for me to accept. I’ll come again tomorrow to discuss it in detail.
- bAll right. See you tomorrow.