- aHow much will our order from your factory be?
- bI'll be happy to get back to you with an estimate in the next few days.
- aI'm afraid I can't wait that long. Can your office at least provide me with a ballpark figure?
- bWell, I would need an idea of how large your order would be. About how many units would you need?
- aJust give me an estimated figure for an order of 100 units.
- bPlease give me a few minute to calculate.... Our asking price should be about $100 per unit with an order of 100. Is that price acceptable to you?
- aYour estimated is seems a little high to me, we're willing to pay $80 per unit.
- bWould an order of only 100 units, it'll be difficult to work within that kind of budget. Maybe if you were ordering 500 units or more units, we might be able to work something out.