首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a To get around your difficulty, Mr. Brown, I'd suggest that you reduce your order by half. You can send in an addi tional order later.

布朗先生,我建议你把订单数量削减一半以摆脱你的困难。你可以以后再下追加订单。

bWell, I'll consider the possibility. By the way, when do I open the L/C if I want the goods to be delivered in June?

喔,我考虑一下这种可能性。顺便问一下,如果我想要你们六月份交货的话,我需要在什么时候开立信用证呢?

a A month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.

交货期前一个月。

bCould you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能否再提前一点交货呢?

a Getting the goods ready, making out the documents and booking the shipping space -- all this takes time, you know. You cannot expect us to make delivery in less than a month.

你瞧,备货、制单证、订舱位--所有这些都要花时间。你总不能要求我们在不到一个月的时间内交货吧。

bVery well, Mrs.Wang. I'll not reduce my order. I'll take the full quantity you offer. And I'll arrange for the Letter of Credit to be opened in your favor as soon as I get home.

好吧,王小姐,我不打算减少订单的数量。你提供的数量我全部都要。我一回去马上着手办理开立以你方为受益人的信用证。

a When will that be?

那将是什么时候?

bEarly next week. In the meantime, I should be very pleased if you would get everything ready. I hope that the goods can bedispatched promptly after you get my Letter of Credit.

下周初。与此同时,如果你们能将所有的事情准备好,我会非常 满意。我希望你们收到我的信用证后能马上发货。

a You can rest assured of that. We'll book you order and inquire for the shipping space now, so that shipment can be effected within two or three weeks of receipt of your L/C.

这点我们可以保证。我们这就下单生产、订舱位,这样在收到你方 信用证的两、三星期内就能安排装运。

bThat'll be fine. I appreciate your cooperation.

好,谢谢你们的合作。

a Very good. Well, thanks to your cooperation, our discussion has been very pleasant and fruitful. I sincerely hope that the volume of trade between us will be even greater in the future.

太好了。由于你们的合作,我们之间的谈判很愉快而且富有成果。 我真诚地希望今后我们之间的贸易额会进一步扩大。

bBy the way, Mrs. Wang, we have a mind to do joint participation with you on Japanese arts and crafts in our market. Would you entertain this proposal?

王小姐,顺便提一句,我们有意与你方合作,在我国市场上合资经营日本工艺品。你们愿意接受这个提议吗?

a Well, this is something new. A few of our friends from Europe have also suggested that we participate in joint enterprise with them dealing in some of our goods. We think there are a lot of details to go into.

这是一个新做法。有些欧洲朋友也建议我们与他们一起合资经营我 们的一些产品。不过,这个需要进行详细地讨论。

bIf you feel our proposal is attractive, it is estimated that business to the extent of over twenty million marks can be done in this manner.

如果你们觉得我方提议值得考虑采纳,估计以这种方式,贸易额可以达到二千万马克以上。

a Naturally, I appreciate your efforts in pushing the sale of Japanese arts and crafts. But I'm not in a position to discuss your proposal today. I must first talk to our director, and discuss it with you some other time.

当然,我们很感激贵方为推销日本工艺品所作的努力,但是我今天无法与你方讨论这一问题。我得先和我们主管商量一下,然后和您找个时间再谈。

bAll right. Anyway, I'll be staying here for another two weeks. But I'm looking forward to having something done in this respect.

好吧,反正我还会再呆两个星期。不过我期望在这方面能够取得进展。

a We'll talk about it next time. Now that everything is settled, let's have a cup of tea, and take our minds off business for a change.

我们下次再谈吧。既然所有的问题都解决了,我们喝杯茶,抛开业务问题休息一下吧。

浏览:5322收藏:0好评:10 差评:4 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 23 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......