- aHi, Tony. You look unhappy. What's wrong?
- bOh, Steven, I made a big mistake.
- aWhat happened?
- bI really wish I hadn’t done it.
- aWhat on earth are you talking about?
- bI got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed.
- aWhat were you thinking?
- bYou know my father. If I fail, he'll kill me. I have to do well.
- aBut what you should do is study hard.
- bI know...I know...it's all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught.
- aSo long as you learn from your mistakes.