- aDo you speak only English in the class, or does your teacher explain everything to you in Spanish?
- bOh, we never speak Spanish in class! Miss.Parker speaks to us only in English.
- aI suppose she's right. Does she speak English very slowly?
- bNot always. Sometimes we don't understand her. Then she has to repeat what she said.
- aIt must be interesting to study English.
- bMario and I are the best students in the class. Miss Parker says that my pronunciation is very good.
- aIs English pronunciation easy or difficult?
- bSometimes it's difficult. Some words look different from the way one pronounces them.