- aHi, Doris. You look a little bit down. What's the matter?
- bWell, I'm leaving Japan and I'm going back to London, tomorrow.
- aHow do you feel about that?
- bWell, I do feel quite down because I am going to miss Japan after being here for 9 months, in Japan. I am going to miss it so much, cause I've had a great time here.
- aMm, so what are you going to miss about Japan?
- bOh, I am going to miss the people, the food, the night life. Especially the nightlife.
- aWhat especially about the night life are you going to miss?
- bWell, I really like dancing. And I enjoy going out to night clubs and to restaurants and eating Japanese food also and I'm really going to miss that because it's very different to London.
- aHow are the clubs different in Japan than in London?
- bWell, here there are many different clubs you can get into, for free, you don't have to pay, some of them. In London it's really expensive for drinks and an entry fee.