- aDiana, in your opinion, which is more important, IQ or EQ?
- bWhy are you asking me the strange question,Jerry?
- aI watched the movie Forrest Gump last night. And the question just linged in my mind.
- bWell. I think IQ matters more. But it won't work without EQ.
- aWhy? You seem pretty sure about it.
- bBecause an intellectual mind can only be a benificial thing in life.
- aBut IQ is decided at birth.One can't expect to make a lot of improvement in it.
- bThat's why people's achievement varies greatly.
- aThat ' s true, but what if one comes across some difficulties. He must rely on his EQ to deal with them.
- bYes,Jerry, can you share your understanding of EQ?
- aI think it is independent of IQ and plays a prominent role in deciding the way we live our lives.
- bQuite right. Have you noticed that a high IQ is not a must for one's success?
- aJust as Forrest?
- bYes, his IQ is high enough for him to embrace the success as long as he can manage his EQ.
- aI got it.