- aHi, Daisy!
- bHi Simon. Nice to meet you again
- aI hope you are Settling in at school!
- bI am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.
- aGood! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.
- bDidn't I? I'm doing business studies.
- aReally? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?
- bMaybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.
- aWhat about your friend Zoe
- bShe's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.
- aAccountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.
- bI guess so. What about you, Simon?
- aI'm studying law.
- bGreat! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.
- aSure, welcome anytime