- aWell, you seem to enjoy speaking English.
- bYou can't help learning when you're using it all day. You'll see.A few weeks' study in the school will have a similar effect on you.
- aI hope so.You see, at the moment I find it difficult to get used to the teacher's speed and accent.I'm awfully worried, I can't reply as quickly as she seems to expect.
- bOh, she likes keeping us on our toes by getting us use English throughout the class. She doesn't mind your making mistakes,though.
- aYou know, speaking in class is a very good chance to put your English to practical use.