首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aYou received a letter in the mail.

你有一封信在邮箱。

bGive it here.

拿这儿来。

aWho’s the letter from?

谁寄来的信?

bI think it’s my acceptance letter from NYU.

我认为是NYU寄来的录取通知。

aI want to know what it says.

我想知道说什么了。

bThey didn’t accept me.

他们没有录取我。

aAre you serious?

你说真的吗?

bIt’s the truth.

是真的。

aAre you okay?

你还好吧?

bI really wanted to get into NYU.

我真的想进NYU。

aI am really sorry to hear that.

我很遗憾听到这个消息。

bIt’s okay. I’m still waiting to hear from UCLA anyway.

没事,不管怎样我会等UCLA的通知。

浏览:3308收藏:0好评:1 差评:9 添加时间:2013-02-23
打印纠错收藏
讲解:

1.received a letter
你有一封未读邮件。


2. Give it here. 
拿到这儿来。


3. acceptance letter录取通知书
I am waiting for the admission letter from the university.
我正在等那所大学的录取通知书。 


4. Hear from 收到…的信
Don't be late again or you'll hear from him. 
别再迟到了,否则他会责骂你的。
I shall defer replying till I hear from home. 
我将等接到家信以后再给你答复。
 共 41 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......