首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aAre you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

bI'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up late last night working on my Chinese.

我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

aOh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to learn Chinese and it works very well.

真可怜.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

bYou did? Do tell me. I've spent all these months trying to learn something new about it, but I've made little progress!

是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

aSure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

bSo you're learning Chinese songs?

那你就是在学中文歌啦?

aYou can say that. I can actually sing some of them now.

没错!我现在都会唱几首

bThat's a real achievement. How did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎么学会的

aI start by listening to the song a few times and after several times I am able to follow the singer.

一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能跟上节奏啦.

bIt makes sense.

挺有道理的。

aIt does. I've learned some Chinese folk songs this way. They are clearly presented and easy to follow.

是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

bCan I join you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凯瑟琳,我照跟你一块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

aWhy not? I downloaded a beautiful song the other day. We can learn it together now.

当然.可以,几天前我下了首好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

bGreat. Do you think we need a Chinese dictionary?

太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

aYes, just in case we run into me new characters.

带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

bOk. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典带上.

浏览:11507收藏:0好评:17 差评:19 添加时间:2014-03-06
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 41 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......