- aWhat are the basic rules of applying to a US graduate school?
- bThe earlier, the better.
- aIs the process very complicated?
- bYes, the process is arduous, so make up your mind firmly before you begin applying.
- aWhat should be done first?
- bRead related information about international study. And discuss with your family,teaher and friends.
- aThis work should be done before or after the GRE and TOFEL exams?
- bBefore the exams.
- aHow long does a student need to prepare for the two exams?
- bHe or she needs at least six months to prepare for the two tests, but that also depends on his or her level of English.
- aOK. what's the next step?
- bWrite to the chosen schools to ask for admission and scholarship application forms.
- aWhat are the necessary application materials?
- bThey usually include a personal statement. letters of recommendation official transcripts,CV and resume, study plan, scholarships and copies of your TOFEL and GRE scores.
- aOk, got it. Thank you.