- aOK, class, settle down. I have the results of your individual personality tests. I am going to hand them out and if you’d like, you can read them out loud to the rest of the class.
- bI’ll read mine!
- aOK, go ahead.
- bIt says here that I am adventurous, outgoing and easy-going. It says that I am a little superstitious and occasionally naive! That’s not true!
- aThe test isn’t one-hundred percent accurate. Is that all it says?
- bNo! It also says that I am open-minded with great ambition but that I can also be reckless and clumsy. This is stupid!
- aOK, anyone else want to read theirs?
- bI’ll go! It says that I am an extroverted, well-balanced person. It says I am generous, outspoken, and very diligent. This is so true! It also says that I am magnanimous, eloquent and daring! This is totally me!
- aWhatever, these tests are bologna!