- aI'll always remember my college days.
- bOh yeah?
- aIt was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.
- bHow did you feel when you graduated?
- aIt was a proud day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.
- bWhat did you do after graduation?
- aI was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.
- bSounds like you're happy with your decision.
- aI sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?
- bIt was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.
- aHow could it be?
- bWhile seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.
- aYou didn't have an offer?
- bI had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.
- aI think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!