首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你来给我们送行真是太客气了。

bMy pleasure.What a pity you have to leave so soon!

应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。

a We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。

bYou're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

a My wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你来。

bI promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?

a lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302号航班。

bThey just announced the boarding call.

刚才广播里说该登机了。

a Then we've got to get going.

那我们就先进去了。

bOK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

a Thank you again for all your help.

再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

bBye.

再见!

浏览:5080收藏:0好评:6 差评:1 添加时间:2013-09-11
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 121 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......