首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hello, Daisy, how are you doing?

黛西,你好,最近还好吧?

bFine, thank you. I haven’ t seen you for quite some time. What have you been up to recently?

挺好的,谢谢.我好长时间都没见你了’在忙什么呢?

a I have been spending a lot of time watching movies at home, so you wouldn't have seen me. Recently, I've been obsessed with horror films.

最近我迷恋上了恐怖片,几乎天天待在家里看电影,所以你是不会看见我的。

bOh, how can you be infatuated with horror films? They're so scary.

这样啊,可是你怎么会迷恋上恐怖片呢?太吓人了.

a Yeah, you are righL I used to not watch horror films, but after seeing Silence of the Lamb with Mike last month, I fell in love with them.

是啊,以前我也不看恐怖片的,但上个月和迈克一起去看了《沉默的羔羊》后,我就喜欢上看恐怖片了。

bIt's amazing. But if I were you, I wouldn't have the courage to watch the first one.

好神奇啊,不过如果我是你的话,我肯定没勇气迈出第一步去看恐怖片。

a But it's really exciting.

可是看恐怖片很刺激.

bMaybe, but I would rather watch romance, science fiction, crime or even disaster movie instcad of a horror picture. I wouldn't dare sleep at night after watching one.

可能吧,不过我还是喜欢看爱情片.科幻片,警匪片甚至灾难片,也不愿意看恐怖片。看完之后我都不敢睡觉了.

a Basically. you'll watch any type of movie except horror.

总之,只要不是恐怖片,你什么电影都看。

bYep.

没错.

a I think you should have a try someday. Maybe you'll change your mind.

不过我觉得你什么时候可以尝试下,或许你能有些新发现呢.

bMaybe. After all, I am grown up now.

可能吧,毕竟我已经长大了.

浏览:7948收藏:0好评:4 差评:0 添加时间:2014-04-10
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 121 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......