- aMatthew? Hi!
- bSteve! Haven't seen you in ages! How long's it been?
- aIt's got to be almost a year now.
- bHow have you been?
- aI'm pretty good. I've been looking for a place to live recently. My lease runs out next month and I don't want to renew it.
- bYeah, I remember the neighborhood. Have you found a place yet?
- aNot yet. But I am still looking through the classifieds. Wish me luck.
- bWell, maybe I can help. Remember my neighbor?
- aMrs. Zhou?
- bYes, her daughter's having a baby, so she's moving in with her to help out. I think if you are interested, you can come over and have a look.
- aGreat. It's a lovely neighborhood. And it would be nice to be neighbors again. It would be just like the old days!
- bI'll ask Mrs. Zhou when she's available to show the apartment and let you know. Has your number changed?