- aHow come you're still up? Shouldn't you be asleep by now?
- bI've been having a hard time sleeping lately.
- aAs far as I know, insomnia is usually caused by stress. Are you stressed at all?
- bWell, I'm really worried about my grades. I didn't think this course would be so stressful.
- aYou're a good student. I'm sure you can do well. What you need to do is to relax.
- bYou're probably right. I just wish it were that simple. How can I stop feeling so anxious all the time?
- aTaking a yoga class or learning some relaxation techniques can help you cope with your stress.
- bI don't really have time to learn anything new. I need to spend my time studying!
- aYou need to take some breaks throughout the day. Studying all day isn’t very usually effective.
- bYou’re right. I usually end up staring at my computer or checking my email instead of doing my work for class.
- aBesides, it’s not diffciult to learn yoga. In fact, I can teach you a move that’s supposed to help you fall asleep! You just have to sit down like this, bend over and breath in deeply.
- bThat’s fantastic. I’m going to go try that out in my room now. good night!
- aGood night, sleep tight; don’t let the bed bugs bite!