首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey, look at the offer I got in my e-mail. It says that I can get rich quickly while working at home!

嘿,看我电子信箱里别人寄过来的邮件。上面说我在家工作也能快速致富。

bDo you also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?

你也相信圣诞老人和牙齿仙女?

a What do you mean?

你什么意思?

bI mean that you're gullible. You shouldn't believe everything you read, especially on the Internet.

我是说你很容易受骗。你不应该相信所有你看到的,尤其是在互联网上看到的。

a But it seems like a good idea. All I have to do is first send some money to the person who sent me the letter. After that he'll tell me how to earn much more money.

但是看起来好像是个好主意。 我所要做的就是先给发给我这封信的人寄一些钱。 然后他就告诉我怎样去挣更多的钱。

bSounds like a pyramid scheme. Have you heard of those before?

听起来像是传销。你以前听过那些东西吗?

a Pyramid scheme? What is that?

传销?是什么?

bIt's a scam7 that's based on a hierarchy, like a pyramid. The person at the top asks the people below him for money, and then tells them to go and ask other people for money while sending some of it back to him.

它是一个以等级为基础的诡计,像一个金字塔。上层的人向他下面的人要钱,然后告诉他们去向别人要钱并同时把一部分返回给他。

a Sounds good to me. The guy at the top gets money and so do the people below him.

听起来不错。上面的人得到钱,而且他下面的人也得到钱。

bNot exactly. The scam keeps on going, with the people at the bottom paying more and more money until they reach the very bottom.

并不如此。诡计一直玩下去时,底部的人付的钱越来越多,直到他们成为最底部的人。

a What happens then?

那会怎么样?

bNothing. The people at the bottom give their money to the people above them, and they get nothing. They end up losing. That's why it's a scam.

不怎么样。底部的人把他们的钱给他们上面的人,他们自己什么也得不到。他们最终遭受损失。这就是为什么它是个诡计的原因。

a I see. I guess I should be more careful about what I read, especially on the Internet where you have no idea who anybody is.

我明白了。我想我应该对我看到的要多加小心,尤其是在互联网上的,你都不知道谁是谁。

浏览:1649收藏:0好评:0 差评:1 添加时间:2013-01-05
打印纠错收藏
1、get rich 发家致富
例句:
We dreamed of a great diversity where we might live well, seek personal fulfillment, and, if possible, get rich—and all this in proximity to great works of culture.
我们梦想生活在文化多样性中,寻求自我价值实现,如果可能的话,还要变得富裕,所有这些都在使欧洲向伟大的文明迈进。 

2、gullible 易受骗的;轻信的
例句:
The witnesses to Jesus Christ who wrote the New Testament gospels and letters are not gullible or deceitful or demented.
记载了新约福音书和信件的耶稣基督的目击者们,并非轻信、虚伪、或是精神错乱之人。 

3、pyramid scheme 金字塔骗局;非法传销
例句:
The pyramid scheme was marketed through a home page on the World Wide Web.
这个金字塔式销售是通过万维网的一个主页进行交易的。

4、send back 送回;退还
例句:
At present, a page simply outputs whatever string you send back.
目前,页面仅仅输出我们发送回的字符串。 

5、scam 骗局,诡计
例句:
If you don't know the company, it could be a scam.
如果你不知道这家公司的话,它很有可能就是个诈骗。 

6、at the bottom 在底部;在底端
例句:
And now we know why we have the little “Not affiliated with any company” at the bottom.
而且现在我们知道为什么网页的底部有“和任何公司无关”的字样。 

7、 have no idea 不知道;不清楚
例句:
However, I have no idea where to go.
但是,我拿不定主意去哪儿。 
 共 85 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......