首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a So what did you think about the movie?

那你觉得这部电影怎样?

bWell, I think this Star Wars episode is an excellent piece of work, but not as good as the previous ones.

嗯,我觉得这一部《星球大战》是很好的一部作品,但是没之前那些那么好。

a Really? I don't agree. This Star Wars episode was incredible!

是吗?我不同意。这部《星球大战》太好了。

bWhy do you think so?

为什么你这样认为?

a Well, one of the most spectacular things about this one was the special effects. State of the art special effects are the main reason for the success of previous episodes, so audiences have high expectations for this one, and I don't think they will be disappointed.

额,最引人入胜的地方之一就是这部的特技。特技的发展水平是之前几部成功的主要原因。所以观众对这一部的期待特别高。我认为他们不会失望的。

bYou are right. The special effects were amazing. And I like the fact that they created so many fantastic settings and otherworldly costumes, weapons and creatures.

你说得对。特技太令人惊奇了。我喜欢他们创造了如此多的美妙的背景和其它虚拟的服饰、武器和生物。

a It's kind of cool that they are still using the same Star Wars theme song for this movie.

这部电影仍然使用《星球大战》的同一首歌曲作为主题曲,这有点酷。

bYeah! It reminds me of the previous Star Wars scenes.

是的,它让我想起之前《星球大战》的场景。

a I know exactly what you mean. Hearing that song gives me a nostalgic feeling.

我很同意你的看法。听到这首歌给我一种怀旧的感觉。

bI thought the overall plot of the movie was very interesting, but I don't think the character development was that strong.

我认为这部电影的整个情节会很有趣。但是我认为觉得角色的发展不是很强。

a Do you think that they had anything to do with the casting of the movie?

你觉得这和这部电影角色的分配有关吗?

bNo, the casting is great and the actors were excellent. They just didn’t have a lot of funny or meaningful dialogues. The writing was also a little weak.

不,角色分配得很好。演员很优秀。他们只是缺乏一些有趣和有意义的对话。作品也有点弱。

a Well, maybe. But I like the little kid who played Anakin Skywalker. I can't imagine anyone else playing that role.

嗯,或许吧。但是我喜欢演 Anakin Skywalker的那个小孩子。我想不出还有谁能演那个角色。

bI liked him too. He is so cute! You know, even though I was slightly disappointed, I can't wait for the next episode. I wonder when they’re going to start making it and when it’s scheduled for release?

我也喜欢他。他很可爱。你看,即使我有点失望但是我还是很期待下一部。我想知道他们什么时候开始拍摄,预计什么时候发布。

a I've no idea. But looking at the success of Star Wars episode, I've a strong feeling production for the next episode will be selling pretty soon. I hope It will be even better than this one.

我不知道。但是看着这部《星球大战》的成功,我有一种强烈的预感,下一部很快就拍摄。我喜欢会比这部好。

bI hope so, too.

我也希望如此。

a Well, I think we should go now. It's getting pretty late.

额,我想我应该走了。现在很晚了。

bOkay, let's go!

好的,我们走吧。

浏览:4142收藏:0好评:2 差评:1 添加时间:2013-01-05
打印纠错收藏

共 85 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......