首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I heard you were teaching English over there.Tell me about it. Did you like it?

听说你在那里教英文。说说看,你喜欢吗?

bOh, yes, it was very interesting.

是的,非常有意思。

a What were the schools like?

那是什么样的学校?

bOh, I didn't actually teach in the schools.I taught after school. I taught in English institutes.

我不是在学校教。我教课后的,在英语培训机构。

a But you taught children, yes?

你是教小朋友吧?

bYes. That's right.But children in Taiwan are very different from children in America.At least as far as studying is concerned.Many children in Taiwan go to special institutes after school.

是的,没错。不过台湾的小孩和美国的小孩非常不同。至少就读书来说是这样的。很多台湾的小孩在放学后都上补习班。

a They actually study after school?

他们放学后还学习?

bThat's right.After their school day is over, they go to a special institute to study math or English.They are very serious about learning over there.

没错。放学后他们上补习班学数学或英文。在那里他们非常认真地学习。

a Hmm. That sounds pretty oppressive for the kids. Don't they ever relax?

听起来相当压迫孩子,他们不休息吗?

bOf course they do.You know, Eliza, before I went over there I thought the same thing.I thought that maybe kids in Taiwan study too much.But now that I've worked there, and taught them, I feel it is a good thing.Their parents are very concerned about their education. More than American parents are. And that is good. American kids don't study enough.

当然有休息。爱莉莎,我去那里之前也是这么想。 我认为台湾的小孩念太多书了。但是现在我在那里工作,教他们,我觉得这是好事。他们的父母非常关心孩子的教育,比起美国的父母要关心得多。那是好事,美国小孩念的书不够多。

a Asian cultures value learning very much. I know that.

亚洲的文化非常看重学识,我知道那一点。

bSo it was interesting for me to see parents very concerned about education.They would come to me after the class and ask how their son or daughter was doing.I don't think that's a bad thing. I think it's a good thing.In America, too many parents don't pay attention.

看到父母这么关心教育,对我而言很有乐趣。下课后他们会来问我儿子或女儿表现得如何。我不认为那是不好的,那是好事。在美国,相当多父母都不关心。

a But aren't the kids tired out? I mean, they go to school all day, and then they go to school in the evening too.

但是小孩子不是累垮了?他们白天一整天上学,晚上还要去补习班。

bAs an English teacher, I tried to make the lessons as fun as possible.I tried to have a good time with my classes. The students often enjoyed it.And if the students enjoyed it, they learned more. So it was a good experience.

身为英文老师,我尽可能把课上得好玩。我试着和全班学生玩得愉快,学生通常都很喜欢。如果学生喜欢,他们就学得多。所以这是很好的经验。

a Are the kids in Taiwan very obedient?

台湾的小孩都很听话吗?

bThat's a stereotype we Americans have.We think that Asian kids are very obedient and quiet.But it's not true. There are plenty of naughty kids too.

那是我们美国人的刻板印象。我们认为亚洲小孩都很听话,很乖巧。不过这不是真的,也有很多顽皮的小孩。

a Hmm. I know you taught in Costa Rica also.Which did you like better--Costa Rica or Taiwan?

我知道你在哥斯达黎加也教过书。你比较喜欢哪里?哥斯达黎加或台湾?

bI don't know. In Costa Rica, I taught adults.So it was a very different thing. So I really can't compare.

不知道。在哥斯达黎加我教的是成年人。所以是很不一样的,我真的无法比较。

浏览:1767收藏:0好评:3 差评:3 添加时间:2013-01-05
打印纠错收藏
 共 85 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......