- aSusan, good evening. Why are you so dressed up?
- bI am on my way out to a New Year’s banquet. How do I look? Is my make-up OK?
- aYou look great. Your make-up is perfect.
- bDo you think I should wear a different dress?
- aNo, the one you have on looks fabulous, especially with your hair like that.
- bThanks for saying. Do you have any ideas which necklace I should wear?
- aWith that dress I'd say your white diamond necklace would look perfect.
- bThanks for helping out. Now that I’m ready, what are you doing tonight?
- aNot much, just a house party with some friends.
- bSounds fun. Anyone I know?
- aYeah, most of the people are from our office.
- bSounds Like I'm missing out on a good time. Oh, well, there is always next year.
- aI’m sure you’ll have fun no matter where you go. Remember to take your bag.