首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Do you have much experience with kids?

你对小孩有经验吗?

bYes. I have three sons. Actually I also have a grandson.

有。我有三个儿子。实际上我还有一个孙子。

a To tell you the truth, sometimes I regret having a baby so early. I have been making so many sacrifices just because my husband insisted on keeping the baby.

说老实话,有时候我后悔这么早有个小孩。我做了这么多牺牲就是因为我老公坚持要生下这个小孩。

bI understand. I was in your position before. At that time I couldn’t depend on anyone taking care of the children for me. My husband seldom stayed at home.

我可以理解。我以前跟你一样。那时候我不能指望谁帮我照看小孩。我的丈夫很少在家。

a What about your mother? Did she help you?

你的妈妈呢?她有没有帮你?

bYes, she did a little. But you see, Americans are different from Chinese. You can’t depend on your own mother to be a full-time babysitter. She could baby-sit only once or twice a week. That’s it. I had to care for them most of the time.

有,她帮过我一点点。但是你知道的,美国人不同于中国人。你不能指望你自己的妈妈做一个全职保姆。她只能一周照看一两次。就这样。大部分时间我还得自己照料。

a I see. So if my little family goes to America, I would end up taking care of my child all the time. My husband would have to make the bread for us. I just don’t know how I would get some education and be able to get a job some day.

我明白了。所以如果我们去了美国,我就会终日带着我的小孩。我老公得去为我们生计。我只是不知道我怎样才会受教育,然后有天能够找份工作。

bDon’t worry. You can take night classes. I did that when I had kids. And soon your child will be old enough to attend kindergarten. Then you could find a job and work.

不要担心。你可以上夜校。我有小孩的时候,我就是这么做的。而且不久你的小孩就会够年龄上幼儿园。那么你就可以找份工作上班了。

a Sounds not so easy to me. When that happens, I will be too old to learn.

听起来不这么简单。当那一天到来时,我都会老得学不了了。

bNo. You see, I went back to school to get my Master’s Degree when I was in my thirties. You won’t be older than that.

不会的。你知道吗,我重回学校拿到硕士文凭时都三十多岁了。你不会超过那个年龄的。

浏览:3855收藏:0好评:3 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏

共 36 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......