- aGrandpa, this seat is for you, for you are the eldest person here and also it's your birthday today.
- bOh, you are such a good child today. Come here. Sit next to me.
- aI'm afraid I can't do that. It's Dad's seat, according to the book about table manners.
- bOh, you read? Very good. Then, I think we should do something different today. I'll give you some privilege.
- aGreat. That's my favorite seat which will be the nearest to the birthday cake.
- bNow I see what you read the book for. But it's fine. I'll give you the lion's share.
- aWhy do they serve up the noodles first? I don't like it. Where is the cake?
- bThis is not common noodles. They're “long-lived” noodles.it's an old Chinese tradition to eat.long-lived noodle on birthday.
- aI see. Then I'll try it.