- aNow darling, I know that we've bought this house together, but it's just going to be far too expensive to decorate it. I think we should sell it.
- bOh, no, Nathan, I...I really think we've bought this flat at the right time, you know. Market prices are going to go up, and I think you'll find in a year or two it will be worth a lot more.
- aBut we're going to spend so much money in furnishing and decorating. I think we could get a much cheaper place that's already furnished.
- bBut don't you like this place? I remember when we came to see it we thought it would be lovely.
- aWell, only you liked it really, darling.
- bOh, why didn't you say so then? But I still think we've made a good buy.