英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Mom and I got in another fight, Boris.

我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。

bOh, Iris! What was it about this time?

哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?

a It was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.

因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。

bI believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.

我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高。

a Oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.

哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃。

bI think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.

我觉得你最好听她的,因为健康是最大的财富。

a But, Boris, I am not a baby any more.

可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!

bWell, that's true.

嗯,这倒也是。

a How about your mother?

你妈妈呢?

bShe also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.

她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭。

a Poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.

你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢。

bOh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.

噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助。

a Really? so you don't have fried food at all.

真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?

bNot really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much.

当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃。

a How do you manage it?

你是怎么做到的?

bIt's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat

其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住人如其食就行了。

浏览:24799收藏:0好评:23 差评:5 添加时间:2013-11-08
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 187 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......