- aHi, Larry, how was your weekend?
- bNot bad. We had a get-together with friends from college. I haven't seen many of them since gradution. How about you?
- aGreat. I hung out with Jo all day shopping, and the went out for dinner together.
- bSounds a good weekend. You know it always amazes me that two people as different as you and Jo can become such close friends.
- aYeah, I never thought we could be good friends either. We have our differences. She's more outgoing and active while I am more quiet and reversed, but we still get along extremely well. We can talk for hours about anything.
- bThat's great. I know people who can't stand each other for even five minutes.
- aWhen Jo and I are together, we argue a lot, but that's also part of the fun. Besides, I know she will always be there for me when I need her, and she knows I'll be there for her.
- bIt seems you two bring out the best of one another.
- aExactly. Having Jo as my friend is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
- bYeah, you are so lucky to have found each other.
- aThanks, I think so too.