首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Now the coals are just right. I can start grilling.

现在木炭差不多好了。我要开始烤了。

bHere you go. I made up the burger patties for you.

你拿去吧。我已经帮你准备好汉堡肉饼了。

a Thanks. Smell the hickory chips? They give the meat a nice, smoky flavor.

谢了。闻到胡桃木屑的味道没?这会给肉一种芳香的烟熏味。

bI'll take over for a while to give you a break.

我来接手一下,让你休息。

a Sorry. This is a one-man job. I've got the grill just how I like it, and I've made up my own special sauce.

抱歉。这是一人才做得来的工作。我已经把火候调成我心目中的样子了,而且我也调了特制的酱汁。

bThen I'll tell folks the food's ready. Come and get it! I've always wanted to say that!

那我要跟大家说食物好啰。来吃喔。我想说那句话已经很久了.

浏览:3277收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏
1.coal (n.) 木炭,煤 
A: Should I bring anything to the barbecue? 
我应该带什么东西去烤肉会吗? 
B: Actually, I need some extra coal. 
实际上,我需要多一些煤炭。
2.Here you go! 拿去吧! 
Food's ready--here you go! 
食物好了--给你!
3.burger patty汉堡肉饼 
Let's make the burger-patties first. 
让我们先准备汉堡肉。
4.hickory (n.)山胡桃。
5.chip在这里是指「木屑」 
The grocery store is out of hickory chips till next week. 
那家杂货店的山胡桃屑到下周前都会缺货。
6.take over 接管 
When you die, I hope to take over your business. 
我希望在你死后接管你的事业。
7.one-man (a.) 只有一个人能操作(表演、使用、保有)的 
The presidency is not just a one-man show; there are lots of people making decisions for him. 
 共 50 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......