首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Bill. Bill! You gotta help me!

比尔,比尔,你得帮帮我。

bWhat’s wrong? Slow down or you are gonna give yourself a heart attack.

怎么了?镇定点,否则你心脏会受不了。

a Tomorrow is Christmas and I haven’t bought my mom anything! I’m such a bad son!

明天就是圣诞节了,而我还没有给妈妈买礼物。我真是坏儿子。

bTake it easy! Let’s go to the mall, window shop a little and see if there is anything she might like.

别着急,我们现在就去商店,逛逛商店,看是否有她喜欢的东西。

a That’s just it! I don’t know what to get her! Last year I got her a ring that was two sizes too big and a pair of shoes five sizes too small! I suck at getting presents for people.

对,我不知道给她买什么礼物。去年我给她买了一个大了2号的戒指和一双小了5号的鞋。我不愿意给人们买礼物。

bThat’s where you’re making a big mistake! You can’t just guess peoples’likes or sizes! Especially with clothes or jewelry. On top of that, I think that you should get your mom something that shows how much you love her. At the same time you should show her that you took the time and effort to look for something that she would really like!

那就是犯浑的地方。你不能猜测人们的喜好或是尺寸。尤其是衣服和首饰。除此以外,我认为你应该给妈妈买些能体现你心意的礼物。同时你要向她表明,你花了很多时间和精力来挑选她真正喜欢的东西。

a Yeah, you’re right. When it comes down to it, I can be pretty tacky.

说得对,当我从整体上去看情况时,就会很没有眼光和品位。

bYeah,tell me about it. I know! Your mom is trying to learn Spanish, right? Why don’t you get her a gift certificate for this great website I saw called SpanishPod.

我理解。我知道,你妈妈正在学西班牙语,对吧?我们不给她买个能在SpanishPod网上学习的登录账户?

a Now that’s a great idea!

那是个好主意。

浏览:2827收藏:0好评:0 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-30
打印纠错收藏

1、tacky 俗气的
例句:
Whether these recycled spoon creations are tacky or clever is up to you to decide. 
不管这些循环使用的勺子制造物是俗气的还是灵巧的,都由你决定。

2、gift certificate 礼品券
例句:
Readers whose submissions are published will receive a gift certificate from Harrowsmith Books.
来搞被发表的读者将获得哈罗史密斯书店的礼劵。

3、suck at 在...糟糕透了
例句:
More men than women suck at math and more males than females are math nerds. 
数学成绩糟糕的男性比女性更多,而善于数学的男性也比女性要多。

【拓展词汇】

1.window shop vt. 浏览橱窗(逛商店)

2.on top of 除…之外
3.When it comes down to it 从整体上去看
4.tell me about it 我同意,我理解
5.shop till you drop疯狂购物, 买到人倒下
6.last-minute shopping 在最终截止时间前买东西
7.wrack your brain 冥思苦想

tacky adj. 没有眼光和品位的
voucher n.凭单,收据
gift card n. 礼物卡