- aGood afternoon Miss, would you be interested in buying more life insurance? You know, you can never get enough.
- bI think my husband has some.
- aAre you sure he’s purchased enough insurance for both of you? If something terrible happened with your husband, and he doesn’t have sufficient insurance, my company does have a policy that could cover you and your husband if something happened to either of you.
- bThat’s true. If something happened to my husband, I might lose everything. Both of us have to work to keep our home, car, and our children’s education. I can’t afford that by myself.
- aCould we sit and look at the policy I mentioned and see if that’s something suitable for you and your husband?