- aI’ve just taken out an insurance policy. Are you insured?
- bYes, I am. I have life insurance and my home and its contents are also insured.
- aI took out a life insurance policy and made my wife the beneficiary.
- bThat’ a good idea. You are a fireman and it can be dangerous job.
- aI need to make sure that my wife will be financially secure if I die.
- bI can terminate my life insurance policy when I retire and use the money as a pension.
- aThat’s one of the conditions of my police too. It covers you if you die before you retire and when you retire.
- bDid you have to take a medical before you could take out the police?
- aYes, I did. It was one of the conditions of the insurance police. The insurance companies need to assess the risk.