- aWelcome to the company. We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what influenced them to choose our company.
- bThat's easy. It was your office ergonomics that decided me.
- aYou're kidding! Something as simple as that?
- bYes. It is very important to me. My mother worked in offices for twenty years, and she finally had carpal tunnel syndrome. I have been reading about repetitive stress injuries,and I know that the office setup is very important.
- aYes, there has been a lot of research into RSI's. Something so simple as proper chair height can prevent injuries. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?
- bYes, I noticed that you have professional training and team-building days. I like the idea of working for a company that invests in its staff.
- aWell, welcome to the team.