- aWelcome to the company. We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what influenced them to choose our company.
- bHonestly, the flexible hours were the main attraction for me. The traditional working day doesn't fit in with me lifestyle; I love being able to tailor my working hours.
- aYes, flextime has definitely been a good change for us. How do you feel about the pay?
- bAt first it is going to be difficult. During the first three months, I'm on probation. So I won't get sales commissions until after that.
- aBut there is a big bonus for employees at the end of the probation period.
- bYes, I'm looking forward to that! I just hope my first performance review is favorable.
- aOne thing you can be sure of your manager will be quite fair. If your job performance is up to par, you shouldn't be afraid of a performance review,
- bGreat! Then I suppose I'm looking forward to my first promotion, too.