- aWhat can I do for you, Ma'am?
- bI want to buy a cell phone for my daughter.
- aHow old is she?
- bShe is 17. It's for her birthday.
- aWe have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girls. The brand name is Nokia.
- bThanks, but I want to have a look at the Motorola's products.
- aSure. This is the one I will not hesitate to recommend. Its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.
- bSounds perfect. I'll take the pink one. Can you pack it for me?
- aSure. By the way, here are some free adornments. Would you like one?
- bWhy not? The Sweetheart pendant matches the cell phone well. I'd take this one.
- aHave a seat over there. I'll pack it up for you right away.