- aAlice, it really was great.I think it was the most interesting thing here. You really should go in.
- bNo, I don't want to.
- aReally. The special effects are fantastic.You shouldn't be scared. You would really enjoy it.
- bSam, I never like Haunted Houses.When I was a kid, I didn't like them. when I was in high school, I didn't like them.when I was in college, I didn't like them. So why should I like them now?
- aBut this is maybe one of the best Haunted Houses in North America! It's different.
- bWhy don't we go to the Epcot Center instead?They have displays from many cultures around the world.
- aI saw that in the guide.It looks like they have different restaurants and different kinds of architecture.Do you want to go?
- bYes. That is something I will enjoy.
- aAlright, let's go then. How many tickets do we have left?
- bWe still have most of the tickets we bought.We can go on a lot of different rides if you like.
- aI was only interested in the Haunted House and the roller coaster rides.The other rides are for kids.
- bLet's start walking to the Epcot Center then.According to this map, it is up this pathway here.
- aAlright, let's go.