- aTomorrow I'll take you to some places that I'm sure you will have interest in.
- bWhere else haven't we been to yet?
- aThey are the Folk Antique Handicrafts and Collectibles Exhibition Halls.
- bSounds great! How many kinds of folk collections do they have?
- aWell. there're actually over 200 kinds of folk collections in this city. That's half the collections of antique objects in China. There's one exhibition half for multiple collection, and several individual display rooms for private collectors.
- bPrivate collectors! They must have excellent collections. I'II go and see each of them. What kinds of collections can I see? Come on, don't keep me in suspense!
- aNo hurry! I'II tell you now, The collections include ancient cases and caskets, tea sets, abacuses, precious sea shells and conches, drama costumes, agates, ancient coins, fans, mini-musical instruments, root-carving, rare stones and rocks, model ships, model cars...
- bEnough! I can't wait anymore.