首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

bIt was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

a What impressed you the most?

中国令你印象最深的是什么?

bEverything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries.I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

a Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

bYes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?

a But I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

bWell, how about Nihao and Xiexie?

嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.

a Let me guess. You mean nice to meet you?

我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。

bOh. not exactly. Nihao means hello in English while Xiexie, means thank you.

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.

a Wow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

bWell, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !

哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。

a It certainly is.

确实是。

bOh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。

浏览:11508收藏:0好评:12 差评:3 添加时间:2014-03-06
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......