首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Finally we're on board!

终于上飞机了啊!

bYes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.

是啊,真挤,累死我了,先找座位吧。

a Are they window seats or aisle seats?

是靠窗的还是靠过道的座啊?

bLet me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.

我看看,一个靠窗,一个靠过道。

a Ok. But can I trade my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.

那我能跟你换座位吗?我晕机,飞机着陆前,我都会很紧张,所以想换座位。

bThat's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.

没问题,我正好想挨着过道呢,进出方便。

a Thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?

太好了,谢谢!行李放哪里啊?

bI think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.

小的随身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。

a Good idea.

好的。

bDon't forget to keep the seat belt on.

别忘了系好安全带。

a Ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.

嗯,希望旅途顺利。

bYes!

是啊!

a And no hijackers.

可别碰上劫机的。

bOh, you have too wild of an imagination.

哦,你想得太多了。

浏览:8324收藏:0好评:10 差评:14 添加时间:2013-08-21
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......