- aHello, Sara are you finished packing yet? Do you need a hand?
- bThanks. Dad, but I can manage it myself.
- aMake sure you have your ID card. You will need it while you travel.
- bYes, I know. The problem is that I can't find it. Where did you put it?
- aAll your important documents and certificates should be in the desk drawer.
- bOh, yes, here it is.
- bWhat's up?
- aDid you buy a map? Traveling can be really inconvenient without one, and you could even wind up lost
- bNo. Dad. We have a tour guide.
- aAlso,take these pills in case you have any airsickness, and take some cold medicine, too. How about some band-aids?
- bNo, I won't get sick. I promise. Ok. I've finished. Bye, Dad. See you!
- aTake care, dear! Be careful! Oh Sara, wait a minute! You forget your raincoat and umbrella.
- bDad, that's all right. I don't think it will rain. And it doesn't make any sense to take that many things on a trip. Besides I like to travel light. Bye!