- aGood morning, Mr. Smith.
- bGood morning, Jamie. What time is it now?
- aIt is 9 o'clock now.
- bI see. What is today's schedule?
- aYou have two meetings today. One is at 10 am, and the other is at 2 pm. After the meeting, you will have dinner with Mr. Brown at the Chinese restaurant in Sister Hotel.
- bOK. Can you prepare things for the meeting in the meeting room? Make enough copies of the handouts.
- aNo problem. Do you need the OHP?
- bYes. I am going to show them some slides in the meeting. Can you call Mr. Brown to remind him of the dinner this evening?
- aOK. Do you want to ask the receptionist to wait for our customers at the receptionist counter before the meeting?
- bThat would be great! You are really a good employee.