- aGood morning, Miss.
- bMorning. Can I help you?
- aYes, I'd like to know how to use the library. You know, I'm a new student here.
- bAll you need is your student identification card to check out books.
- aYes.Here's my identification.
- bThat's all you need.
- aThank you very much. By the way, how many books am I allowed to check out?
- bYou can check out two books at a time. But you can't check out newspapers,magazines and periodicals;they have to be read within library.
- aHow long can I keep the books?
- bFor two weeks. After that you must renew the books if you wish to keep them longer.
- aI want a book on physics. Could you show me where I can find it?
- bYes, over there to your left.