首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi Cody, how did practicing go this week?

你好,Cody,练得怎么样了?

bWell I had several tests and an oral presentation this week so I didn’t get a chance to memorize the second page, but I think I mastered the tricky section.

这周我参加了几个考试以及口头陈述,所以我没有机会记住第2页,但是我想我掌握了棘手的部分。

a Great! Warm up with some scales and arpeggios first. Good, good. This week, work on keeping the rhythm steady when you play the last part with the sixteenth note . Now let’s take a look at this

很棒。先弹些音符和 和音急速弹奏来热热身。好的,这周当你弹奏16音高的最后一部分时,要继续使节奏保持平稳。现在我们来看下难的这部分。

bCharles? Before I start I was wondering if it was ok if I put a small crescendo in here and then decrescendo back to pianissimo again over here?

Charles?在我开始之前,我在想如果在此处渐增声音然后再减弱到极柔如何?

a It might work.I’ll have to hear it.Show me what you’ve done.

也许不错。我必须得听听。给我显示下。

bIt was horrible! I played play it much better at home!

太糟了。我在家谈得更好。

a It’s just nerves. Just play the right hand for now. One two three four five six, ta ti tri-ple-ti. Good, good. Don’t forget the accidentals! The key signature says that note should be a G-sharp b

123456.很好,别忘了变调的临时符号。音调显示现在应该是G声调,但现在是G小调。现在加些男低音谱号。你弹得太快了。这段的拍子是舒缓的。

bIs that better?

好些了吗?

a Yes, much better. Watch where you lift your foot off the pedal. What was that?

好多了。注意你将脚从踏板上移开时所放的位置。那是怎么回事?

bSorry! The stretch for that octave is always hard to make.

对不起。八音度延伸太难了。

a That's ok,keep going,you’re moving ahead by leaps and bounds. Watch your dynamics ! Keep your elbows lifted. Remember to stroke the keys,don’t pound. That’s better!Remember that as a pianist or any other musician, your technique will be what separate you from the pack, just as much as more so to the musicianship.

没事,继续,你快了很多,注意力度。举起手肘。记得去敲琴键,不要猛击。好多了。记住作为钢琴家或音乐家,你弹奏的技术就是使你与大众区分开来的东西,和音乐鉴赏力很相似。

浏览:3055收藏:0好评:1 差评:9 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏

共 55 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......