首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

bYes, I need to apply for a parking permit.

是的,我需要申请一张停车许可证。

a Are you a professor?

你是教授吗?

bWhat? Are you kidding? I'm only 22 years old!

什么?你在开玩笑吗?我才二十二岁。

a Yes, I am kidding.But don't you know only professors and students with disabilitiescan apply for parking permits?

对,我是在开玩笑。但是难道你不知道只有教授和有残疾的学生才可以申请停车许可证吗?

bYes, I know. I have a disability.My hip was broken last year. And I can't walk well.

是,我知道。我有残疾。我的骨盆去年裂开。我走得并不好。

a Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.

喔,我很抱歉。我不知道。

bIt's alright. You didn't see me walk to the desk.

没事的。你没有看到我走到桌子前。

a Here is the application form.I also need to see your student ID and your permission letter from the university.

这里是申请表。我同时需要看你的学生证明以及学校的许可信。

bMy permission letter?

我的许可信?

a Yes, the letter that certifies you have a disability.And it must certify your disability entitles you to a parking place.

是的,许可信是证明你有残疾。而且必须证明你的残疾让你有需要使用一个停车位。

bI was told I should have the letter sent directly to your office.

我被告知我的许可信是直接寄到你们的办公室。

a Yes. Or you can bring it yourself.

是的,你也可以自己带来。

bBut I asked them to send it to you directly.

但是我请他们直接寄到你们这里。

a Let me look in the file then. Maybe we received it.

让我查看一下档案,或许我们已经收到了。

bMy name is Derek Schneider, S - C - H - N - E - I - D - E - R.

我的名字是迪瑞克·施奈德尔:S - C - H - N - E - I - D - E - R。

a Yes, here it is.Alright. Then I just need your completed application form,and I will be able to process your request.

是的,在这儿。好,我只需要你填好的申请表,我就可以处理你的申请。

bGood. I will sit over there and fill out the form.I will give it to you in a few minutes.Oh, by the way, can I apply for any parking lot I want?

很好。我会坐下来填好表格。我会在几分钟内给你。喔,顺便问问,我可以申请任何我想要的停车位吗?

a The form has a map on the back. You may specify your top four choices.We will give a spot in the lot that has an opening.

表格的後面有一张地图。你可以指明四个最喜欢的选择。我们会把空缺的位子给你。

bI see. Thank you.

我知道了。谢谢你。

a You're very welcome.

不要客气。

浏览:2143收藏:0好评:1 差评:16 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 55 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......